The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » David Blaine video game (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicleland
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of magicleland
http://addictinggames.com/shootdavidblaine.html This is a fun game! What a party! I did not make this game!
zig zag illusion - $3,000
theater rental - $500
geting advice from othe magicians on the cafe - priceless
cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
Wow...... that was a lot of fun !!!!! I can't wait to send this to my friends.
In the movie at the end I saw one of my favorite magicians.... Tommy Cooper
Cao314159
View Profile
New user
Seattle
87 Posts

Profile of Cao314159
Nice!!!! Gave me a laugh!
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
Blaine is an easy target. Although I don't agree in his post edits for a couple of his effects, I do believe he brought magic back into the living rooms of the general public. I don't want to start a war between Blaniacs and other magicians, but I find it amazing that so many dislike this guy. He's one of our own, as good or as bad as some believe he is.
Cao314159
View Profile
New user
Seattle
87 Posts

Profile of Cao314159
I never said I disliked him, I just liked the animation at the end! The actual game was kinda stupid, but I was laughing at the bobble-head magicians at the end. I too think he is an inspiration to many of all ages to get into magic.
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
My post wasn't directed at you Cao314159, infact, it wasn't directed at anyone specifically. I do FLASH animations and I can appreciate a good FLASH game or animation. It seems like most celebrities are bashed somehow in these online games. I guess we know "we made it BIG" when someone put's your face on a game to play.
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
That was just way too funny!thanks
Astonishment as Therapy...?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » David Blaine video game (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL