The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sankeytized I & II Video Questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
Is Jay Sankey's "Sankeytized I & II" a video tape (VHS/PAL) or a DVD? I have never seen it advertised as a DVD so I am thinking that is was released as a video tape. Are the tricks in "Sankeytized I & II" in any of Jay Sankey's other DVD's? Thank you.

Gerard
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
ashah
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of ashah
I'm almost certain that these are only on video and have not been released on DVD. There is a video with both I&II combined, and there are also separate videos for I and II. Many of the tricks are indeed on other DVDs, but I can't remember which ones off the top of my head.
kamus
View Profile
Veteran user
Silver Spring, Md
366 Posts

Profile of kamus
I just wanted to say that there is pretty good stuff on both volumes- in contrast to some later offerings by Jay.
il illegetimi est non carborundum

http://www.davidkanemusic.com
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2969 Posts

Profile of niva
Recently I asked Jay whether he was going to release them on DVD and whether it was worth it to buy them on VHS. He told me to hold on and wait for the release of the 3 DVD set called Sankey's Greatest Hits. In another email this weekk he said it is going to be released on 1st June.
Yours,

Ivan
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
Any have a list of what will be on each of these DVDs?
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sankeytized I & II Video Questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL