We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for this effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

plain old rich
View Profile
New user
plain old rich
1 Post

Profile of plain old rich
Dove from notepad looking for the rating and price and where to find this product. Thanks

plain old rich
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Please give more info as to where you saw it, and your experience of the effect.

I do not know of any commercial effect with this specific title. It could be accomplished in a number of methods.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20524 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Bill,

This is a real trick! It has several origins. One is a take off on the Axtell product and another (one I know best) is one that would be built from the Byron G. Wels plans.

Rich,

My suggestion is to contact Michael Baker (here on The Magic Café) and get him to build you one. Tell him you know an old white-haired magician who requested he help you. I use some of his stuff and I'm impressed with his work!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2005-04-24 12:19, plain old rich wrote:
Dove from notepad looking for the rating and price and where to find this product. Thanks

plain old rich

Here is the thread that answers your questions. It can be seen and purchased from Hocus-Pocus and cost $1000.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......3&24
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1043 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
This is with a parrot, but I'm sure it could be reworked. Dan Sperry has a version but it is his and not in the public domain!!!
Nick
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
I am not familiar with the trick, but you could use our Special Effects Drawing board and draw a bird inside a birdcage with a marker. Then you could vanish the drawing of the bird inside the cage, leaving the empty cage..... and produce a live dove. The special effects board is at http://www.axtell.com/sfx.html You would make your own gimmick of the dove drawing. Hope this helps....
Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20524 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
There you go Steve! I knew there had to be an Axtell solution, but I had no idea what it was. Post often, we need you!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for this effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL