The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dondrake
View Profile
New user
Lompoc California
26 Posts

Profile of Dondrake
I'm still learning Netiquette, so I have to aplogize to all for not doing this before. I am very happy to be on the Magic Cafe and I've met many of my friends here. Please check out my new website, and I'll be lecturing at the Magic Castle April 6, 2003 (we have to plan far ahead <g>. If you have those Black Art Halloween questions, please feel free to post them, on any board that's appropriae. I mostly hang out at Grand Illusions. Happy Halloween, DONDRAKE
Yours in Black Art Magic, DONDRAKE
"Remember, be a MAGICIAN, don't just do tricks!" Alwyn Stevenson, 1960 (RIP)
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Dondrake Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the place you belong. Please feel at home here. We hope you may participate many threads. Please havr a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill, while you begin to write your future posts.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Don.
Nice to see you found us. Oops, you just disappeared against that black background!
Smile
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Glad to have you with us Don. Read lots about you and your black art. Can't wait to see your posts. Black art should have a black coffee. Smile Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5170 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to The Magic Cafe, Don. We don't see much black art magic, maybe that's the point. I'm sure we'll all learn a lot from your posts.

Dave
Where the magic begins
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Hey Dondrake,
Welcome to The Magic Cafe! Looking forward to your posts!

Rod Lages
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
TiendaMagia
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
134 Posts

Profile of TiendaMagia
hello Dondrake!
Welcome abroad.This is really a great place to be and share-Looking forward to your posts! Smile
Cordially

Mariano Sosa

Magic Store in Europe

http://www.tiendamagia.com

Foro de magia en Castellano!

www.magiapotagia.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Glad to have you aboard, Don.

FYI--to anyone who's interested in black art, Don gives a great lecture on it. It is totally different from any other lecture out there!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Dondrake
View Profile
New user
Lompoc California
26 Posts

Profile of Dondrake
Thanks to all who said HI to me. I'll be at the Magic Castle on April 6, 2003, Otherwise just hanging out in Las Vegas.
Yours in Black Art Magic, DONDRAKE
"Remember, be a MAGICIAN, don't just do tricks!" Alwyn Stevenson, 1960 (RIP)
Allan
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Allan
Hi Don,

Just joined the magic cafe today & saw your post. Have a feeling I knew you back in the early sixties. We both spent a lot of time at Al stevensons Wizard Shop in NYC. Have heard great things about you. Good to meet up with you again.
Telemus
View Profile
Regular user
Everett WA
128 Posts

Profile of Telemus
Don,
Nice to see you here. We met in Seattle and we will be doing business soon Smile
Thanks
Telemus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL