We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Request:Location Impossible (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Frostgale
View Profile
New user
Greece
73 Posts

Profile of Frostgale
Hi,this is an effect by Gary Ouellet,i saw it on camirandmagic.Here's the description:"The magician asks two spectators to join him (call them ONE and TWO). He brings out a deck of cards, and shows that they are all different (they are). He hands the deck to TWO, asking him to check thorougly to ensure that the cards are not marked in any way. If performing before magicians, he can also ask TWO to ascertain the deck has no crimps, short, thick or long cards,or any other irregularities. He asks TWO to shuffle the deck to his heart's content.

The cards are spread out. The magician now turns around so that he can see none of the action. He then asks ONE to pick out one card and one card only, remember it, and return it anywhere he wishes to the deck which TWO is holding. Again, TWO is asked to shuffle the cards as much as he wants.
Only now does the magician turn around and ask for the deck. He spreads through it, removes one card and hands it face down to ONE. For the first time, ONE is asked to name it. ONE is then asked to hold up the card the magician gave him: it is the selection. The deck was not marked.
There were no crimps, short cards, long cards, thick cards, slick cards, edge-nicked or otherwise marked cards, daub, or other key cards.
Magicians will have noted that the deck did not have a one-way back.
The spectator shuffled the cards before and after the selection.
The magician's back was turned (and truly the magician did not see a thing) during the critical moments, namely the selection of the card, and its return to the deck.
The magicians will have suspected a confederate but eventually will have come to believe the truth: the assisting spectators were just as badly fooled and there were no confederates, instant or otherwise"

Any reviews?
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1187 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Frostgale,

I have had this for years...The ad is correct...it truley is an impossible location...will probably fool your "magician freinds".

Cody S. Fisher
MUM Magazine
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5020 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I have it and I give it 9+ out of 10.

See details here:
http://www.camirandmagic.com/rt_039.html

Its possible to use the new ESP SYMBOLOGY Deck: for this effect!
Perfect for mentalists...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Request:Location Impossible (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL