The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Blueprints or Next? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcrai
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of jcrai
I can't decide which one to order. For those who own both, which one were you happier with? Thanks.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
I am hoping to own both very shortly. It seems from previous posts the majority seem to favor "Blueprints".
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
They both focus on completely different things. "Blueprints" covers all of the card stuff, as well as a nice coins across. "Next" covers things to do with ordinary objects (paper clips, rubber bands, matches). Both include very visual stuff and are highly recommended. If I had to choose between them, I would probably go with "Next". I know too much card stuff as it is right now Smile

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Both are well worth the price. I couldn't afford them so I literally scraped pennies together to buy them.

If you like new card moves, Blueprints is great. White or Wheat is one of the most astonishing sandwich routines I've seen. There are also two very strong coin routines in there.

Next has excellent stuff in it. All the routines are visual, direct and not too difficult. The rubber band routine is really fun. I haven't actually done it on anyone yet but it would make a good companion to Crazy Man's Handcuffs.

Buy both if you can. If you can't afford them, either one is excellent.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Quote:
On 2005-04-26 15:31, jcrai wrote:
I can't decide which one to order. For those who own both, which one were you happier with? Thanks.

there both different...but both have very visual effects...its up to you and the type of magic you perform

Daniel Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
Azaziel
View Profile
New user
California
51 Posts

Profile of Azaziel
I enjoy card stuff. I got blueprint last night. I must say good stuff.. Anything you get will be worth it
The greatest tick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Get both of them, you will not be disappointed! Smile

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
777 Posts

Profile of Loz
Another vote for Blueprints over Next. Both are good. But Blueprints I found slightly more enjoyable.
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
Both are fantastic. Although I love the card moves in Blue Prints. I'm really looking forward to seeing these on Daniel's DVD's.
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of image
Blurprints
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Where can I get these?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I downloaded them off of magicnotes.com. However, you can order hard copies through most magic dealers. Hocus Pocus has them, I believe.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
sk8freak45672
View Profile
New user
South Florida
53 Posts

Profile of sk8freak45672
I personally enjoyed Blueprints over Next. I just enjoyed the card stuff on Blueprints. They were both good but Blueprints were better.
The only constant is change.
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1379 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
They're both excellent. If you can manage it then get both!

Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
Face
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Face
Take them both Smile
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Another vote for both. I can not really decide and own both so you can too.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Get Blueprints now and Next later. You will need to spend some time reading and practicing the material presented by Daniel in this ebook. It will keep you hand busy and your mind occupy for awhile Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
If you can afford it get both. "Blueprints" covers the card stuff. With "next" you'll have a variety of impromptu tricks you can choose from. Some take minutes to learn and while you practice what you have learned in Blueprints you can impress your friends on the night out with some stuff from next.
get the BOTH!!!

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Blueprints or Next? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL