The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Funny Magic Freebies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sonny Vegas
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, Illinois - USA
199 Posts

Profile of Sonny Vegas
Sharing is caring - Have fun with this one.

Do you want to look like a balancing professional? Try this....

Needed: 1. One ping pong ball
2. Rubber cement

Step 1: Put a thin coat of glue on your nose and let it get tacky.
Step 2: Cover the ping pong ball with a light coat of rubber cement. Let it get tacky.

Now the idea here is to catch the ping pong on your nose. Make sure you have a high enough ceiling. Toss the ping pong in the air and while on one knee catch the ball on your nose. Try to practice it so you can hit your nose every time. It's just like eating popcorn...toss it up, catch it.

Now for the kicker. Once you catch the ping pong on your nose, it will stick. Act like your fighting to keep it balanced on your nose. Then recover and maintain a perfect stance. When the audience applaudes,... STAND UP AND TAKE A BOW!
The ping pong will still be stuck on your nose and the crowd thinking you have really balanced the ping pong, will explode with laughter seeing you have fooled them and stupidly forgot the gimmick on your nose....U can bet on this one.

>>>>***Anyone else have a cheap and funny trick they can share?***<<<<

Always have fun Smile
Believe in yourself and the magic will come.

www.SonnyVegas.com
www.TheVegasBrothers.com
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
I've done that one before. It is good. Sure to get a laugh.HOW ABOUT THE FAKE TONGUE and sticking a big needle through it. geeky fur sure.
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
It's an oldy and it works, I filled a bucket with water and placed it in the shower hidden with the shower curtain. Later I went into the bathroom left the door cracked and dumped the water very slowly in the toilet. A room full of people all of a sudden stopped talking and when I waled out with the bucket, they knew I got'em
Dennis Michael
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
OOPS , sorry I see this is mentioned in another thread. Oh well. Then how about the sponge rock out of your shoe.
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Done that too! Needle through tongue.
Dennis Michael
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
759 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
That is great thanks a lot sonny
Sonny Vegas
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, Illinois - USA
199 Posts

Profile of Sonny Vegas
Keep em comin!

Try this for a laugh.

Next time you make something appear from a magical prop, instead of a rabbit, dove or a terrible fake bouquet of flowers,...put just an envelope with your name on it. Act like you have meant to pull out a rabbit, but pull out the envelope. Look stunned and proceed to open it. Read the the letter out loud, Dear Mr. _____, you have been served, See you in court. Signed: Dewey, Cheetam and Howe Attorneys at Law.

Proceed to admit that you know, in court, that lady you sawed in half last week doesn't have a leg to stand.
Believe in yourself and the magic will come.

www.SonnyVegas.com
www.TheVegasBrothers.com
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
OK Den, you want to go the bathroom humor route huh?

Set up a video camera in the corner of your bathroom and film the empty room (preferably the toilet area) for ten to fifteen minutes.

When you have the right bunch of fellows over to watch the game or play some poker, wait until one of them (the mark) goes to the bathroom.

Pop in the video of the empty bathroom. and quickly explain the gag to everyone else. As the person exits the bathroom, everyone starts laughing out loud!

The person who went to the bathroom sees the video on the television and believes that he was on a hidden camera while he was doing his business!

Too funny! But it has to be the right group of people to really appreciate the joke.

Lyndel
Popo
View Profile
Loyal user
Valparaiso, IN
219 Posts

Profile of Popo
I saw a comedian once who stood at the mic for what seemed to be five minutes (it was probably only 1-2) silently. Then, all of a sudden he takes out a time cards and walks over to a time clock (I think it was battery operated)and punches in. He then steps to the mic, looks at the audience and says, "What! Like all of you begin working before your shift starts!" It got a great reaction and started the show off beautifully.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Funny Magic Freebies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL