We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Vanishing Dove Cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3086 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Hello Fellow magi's, Interested to know If anyone can recommend a choice between the Vanishing bird cage from Proline (4 doves ) price is 1000.00 Or The Disapearing Dove cage by ( Julian lipan) From http://www.stevensmagicemporium.com also (4 Doves) price 1000.00 . Before I make the investment I would like to know which is better made & also works better. the proline model does not Include the carry case . the Julian lipan model comes complete with carry case same price. Anyone familiar with these effects & know which Is the better Investment . Any advice would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks
Tophatter.
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
289 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
I have been working with the proline 6 dove model for 5 years now, , it's great. From the look of it, the proline looks more deceptive. Anyway there's definitely a reason why more performers are using the proline.
magic559
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magic559
Looks wise, I like the proline better.
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
I think the Proline Mark III Professional 'Six Dove Cage Vanish' is the MOST deceptive of them all.

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3086 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I have to agree Proline seems to be the popular cage ,also comes with the roller table base . the Julian Lipan model is on a trypoid seems a bit odd for a vanishing cage. Proline Is now making a crush velvet foulard to cover the cage 25.00 xtra charge . I think I will go with the proline.
Thanks for the advice...
tophatter.
prolineprops
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of prolineprops
Hi All,

Just a note...the Proline 4 Dove Cage Vanish was a stripped down version and sold for $1000. It has been discontinued for years now.

Regards,
Cliff Wiggs
Proline Magic
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Read this string on Proline verses Neilsen Vanishing Bird Cage. Then seek a review for Lipan model.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=13
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Vanishing Dove Cage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL