The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Our new arrivals Ľ Ľ Andy Leviss Ľ Ľ TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
Hi gang,

My nameís Andy Leviss, some of you might know me from my mentalism column, "Shared Thoughts", over at Visions, or from my posts at a couple other boards around the ínet (one of which I moderate the mentalism/macabre forum for).

For those who donít, Iím a professional mentalist who still occasionally performs "straight" magic. Iím from NJ originally, and currently live in Boston. Outside of mentalism/magic, I go to Emerson College, where Iím pursuing a BFA in sound design for theatre (I also work as a sound engineer for TV and radio, but theatreís my true home).

Iím one of the Aís of A≤ Productions (http://www.asquaredproductions.com),

along with my partner in crime

Andi Gladwin. I wonít post a real "ad" here, but I would encourage you to check out our site, we have some great stuff out and just released a brand new mentalism book that Iím really excited about.

Iíll be stopping by as much as I can between classes and all of my other magic-related commitments, but Iíve seen some really great posts here so far and I hope to be able to contribute even more great stuff here in the future.

Best wishes for a great 2002,

Andy
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Hi Andy!

Welcome to, "The Magic Cafe"!!!

I look forward to your posts in the future!

Have A Great Christmas!

Steve Smile
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Hey There Andy! Still under construction in El Paso.

Thanks for the advice on the sound equipment. I had a professional tech come in and give me a complete proposal. He thought of some other things I hadnít captured in my original vision. You sure hit the head on the nail!

Is Robert Bloor along for the ride with you gents?

Talk to you soon again!

ReyRey Smile
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
Welcome to the CAFE !!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! Terrific to have another mentalist come into the Cafe. Come join us at the mentalistsís table. Itís the corner table by the window under the sign "A Penny For Your Thoughts," but I sensed you already knew that. Jump right in with your posts. We have a couple of interesting topics going.

For those who believe, no explanation is needed. For those who do not believe, no explanation is necessary. Dunninger
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Mr Leviss... Welcome. Iíve said so much about you before, so Iíll keep it simple - hello. Smile

--Andi

Check out - A2 Productions my all new website - http://www.asquaredproductions.com
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4817 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Andy,

Welcome to The Magic Cafe!

Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1141 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
Welcome Andy. The Cafe door is always open.

:wavey:

Scott Smile
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Hi Andy, I'm so glad you decided to join us. I know that we will all benefit from you sharing your insight into the art of mentalism & other subjects.

Very glad to have you here Smile
bigjoeblue
View Profile
New user
akron ohio
82 Posts

Profile of bigjoeblue
Hi Andy! Nice site you have. Found it surfing awhile ago, and have it in my favorites. Canít wait to read your posts.....

WELCOME
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
I just wanted to post a quick thanks to everyone for the hearty welcome, and another big thanks to Ichazod for telling me about this site and inviting me over.

--A
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile Hi Andy! Smile

Welcome to the "Magic Cafe"

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Smile Smile Smile

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Bengi
View Profile
Veteran user
Georgia
309 Posts

Profile of Bengi
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile

Bengi Smile
Kenz Krazy
View Profile
New user
Kent in the U.K
74 Posts

Profile of Kenz Krazy
You will have lots of late nights I do Smile
Andrewdavidson12
View Profile
Loyal user
England
231 Posts

Profile of Andrewdavidson12
Welcome Andy

It's great to have you here. Your advice, both in Visions and to me personally has been very, very useful.

We will all be glad you're here I know.

All the best

Andrew
Gavin W
View Profile
New user
UK
68 Posts

Profile of Gavin W
Hi Andy

Welcome to the CAFE, have enjoyed your posts over at "Shared Thoughts". It's great to have you here.

Gavin W
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Our new arrivals Ľ Ľ Andy Leviss Ľ Ľ TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL