The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Joe Rindfleish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ben_nemser
View Profile
New user
999999 Posts
15 Posts

Profile of ben_nemser
Who is this guy...
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
428 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
I don't know much about him other than he did one man issues of apocalypse, trapdoor and precursor.
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
magiCAD
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
166 Posts

Profile of magiCAD
It appears the site is still under construction.
-Rich
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Joe Rindfleish has been around quite a while.
I briefly met him several years ago at Simon Lovell's booth during a Magic Funday.
Most magicians who have been around a while know him.

His "Elastrix" publications are often mentioned here at the Café'.

He works in NJ.
MField2000
View Profile
Special user
Hastings, East Sussex, England
590 Posts

Profile of MField2000
Joe Rindfleisch is a brilliant magician. He worked in computer security, then established his own magic company, producing among other things a magic Lotto prediction, in which plastic beads in a container were shaken and three numbers chosen, apparently at random, but you could predict them. As noted above, Joe wrote the second Elastrix book. He makes an appearance as the mad scientist in Rocco's original D'Lite video.

In recent years, Joe was featured in ads in Magic and Genii magazines for the company licensing mall carts featuring magic.

I had the pleasure of editing a book of Joe's magic which unfortunately remains unpublished up until now.

He is a sweet guy and a fabulously creative magician.

Matt Field
Jonathan Brown
View Profile
Loyal user
Williamsburg, VA
288 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Brown
Joe is a great guy! Eric Jones, Joe Cole and myself stayed at his place overnight on our way to Hank Lee's Conclave and we were met with pure hospitality. After a steak dinner, we sessioned for about 5 hours. His magic is impeccable and his technique is worthy of praise. He has several lecture note sets as well as some marketed effects, notably his Lotto Prediction and his T&R cigarette. He is a coin guy die hard, but his card work is JUST as amazing. WORD ON THE STREET: He has 7 DVD's coming out through L&L. SEVEN!! The first is all rubberband magic, and then 6 more volumes with 32 coin effects scattered throughout. Be on the look out, because he has material worth looking at. AND IF YOU READ THIS JOE: Thanks again to you and your wife for your hospitality and kindness. We all had a great time and hope to see you again.

Jonathan Brown
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey
497 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
The site is 100% fully functional now.
the magic video vault usually requires a password but since you guys are coming from this forum here's the direct link:
http://cpjoe.no-ip.com:8083/vault

Joe Rindfleisch
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1665 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Sorry I got here late. I want to second what Jonathan stated about Joe's magic. It is without a doubt some of the best magic I have ever seen. Joe's thinking is way out side the box. When the dvds are released I suggest you pick them up right away or be fooled by them later.

Joe I also want to thank you and your wife again for everything. Hope to do it again soon.

Best,
Joe Cole
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
OK,

Now I've been tagged in.....lol

When Jonathan Brown, Joe Cole and I went up to see Mr. Rindfleish, I only knew what had been told to me by other magicians, and what I'd seen in the Apocalypse. I'd always heard of the mental capacity some magicians have as far as retaining magical information for lengthy periods of time. Some of the best minds I've ever encountered included Dave Neighbors, Woody Landers and Curtis Kam. I'm now adding Joe Rindfleish to this list.

Joe R. has an extemely unique mind when it comes to close up magic. He has the uncanny ablility to add subtle changes that intensify the inherent visual nature of standard effects. Prime examples of this would be the Jo-Dan Link from Elastix 2, and Joe's version of Torn and Restored Cigarette(which I know Jonathan Brown has added to his own professional arsenal).

It has been said that magicians stop thinking too soon, but with Joe R. this is hardly the case. After watching him go on for hours with original material, I asked myself, when does he have time to think of all this stuff?

Joe, it was a pleasure watching you work and I look forward to spending time with you again in the near future, albeit without getting turned around on the Jersey Turnpike......lol

Many Happy Returns,

Eric Jones
Prestidigitator
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
654 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
My 2 cents,

Joe also has a very clever, streamlined version of Gene Maze's Double Deal Aces. He was kind enough to tip it to me about 10 years ago and I use it to this day.

DD

PS: And Joe, I don't know if you'll remember this, but we both have wonderful feelings about Texas and lectures.
“For centuries we’ve said playing cards – even a single playing card – could reveal a person’s innermost thoughts.
Now you can prove it!”
See http://www.dixonmagic.com/page5/page5.html
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
428 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
Joe had a really cool coin effect called liquid silver in his one man issue of the trapdoor. also in there was a particularly funny card piece called between the sheets.where a card ends up in a roll of toilet paper between the sheets.

jack
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey
497 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
PS: And Joe, I don't know if you'll remember this, but we both have wonderful feelings about Texas and lectures.
[/quote]
It's blurr but I have a clue it must be really funny please pm me and refresh my memory. thanks

Hey Guys,
I want to thank you for all the nice things you said, The Checks in the mail!! :ROFL:

It's nice to be recognized for your contributions.
Keep it coming ;-)

Joe Rindfleisch
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
615 Posts

Profile of qkeli
I've been on your website and I've checked your clips online, there are plenty different stuff!! and just to say that I hate matrix but I never saw matric performed the way you did and you really fooled me badly!!! hooks matrix is great and oh snap is a true killer !!!!!! thanks !!
ben_nemser
View Profile
New user
999999 Posts
15 Posts

Profile of ben_nemser
I see now! joe rindfleish is cool and original espeshally coins! So many matrixs!

ben_nemser
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Joe Rindfleish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL