The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » So, what are the next tricks / DVD...etc., on your list when at your Magic Shop? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Well there are SOOOO MANY things (as usual) that I like and want. Here are just but a FEW of the stuff I'm getting.

1. Intercessor Gimmick - The Possiblities are ENDLESS. I was going to get it when it first came out but I didn't know how I was going to vanish the rest of the peices. The guy at Hank Lee's (Steve), showed me the Magnetic Card Box. The "Thing" sometimes would get caught and not "Fall" into place. I guess I could open it from my side and as I open, make whatever adjustments that are needed before opening it up fully. Yes it may be sketchy, but my hands would be clean so it be like I was sneaking out pieces. I thought of the Devil's Hank too, but am not really sure what it is. I'd like some more sturdy too I think. A T.T. wouldn't be big enough. I ONLY to my french drop when doing a simple Coin Routine for KIDS. I'll probably get the Card Box. Anyway just imagine. A person's Torn Corner MATCHING a card acroos the street TOTALLY away from me, or in my shoes and so on. I'll get HUGE tips I bet....lol.

2.The Mind's Eye Deck. I have Two of Max Maven's DVD'S, and I really LOVE this trick. You could make it, but I'm not that artistic. I'd rather buy it and have a nice professional quality. As my memory isn't that great, I'll use the Crib Sheet, Subtlety in Leseley's book. This trick is just incredible.

3. Since I have 7, and 9 of ETMCM, I'll get 7. I had to hawk my last DVD player more money this past winter, SOOO, I'll need to get a new one of those.

4. Futour possible.

5. Various DVD'S. I got 3,5, and 8 of the Ackerman's Card Control Series. (You see it's ONLY in the Summer when I can buy New Magic, as that is when I'm making Money Street Performing). I got two of Paul Harris's Videos, I'll try to get the rest. I want Banechek's Video's that are out. There's just SO MUCH stuff I'd like.

6. The Screwed Deck. A great Harric Effect that kills.

7. The Defective Deck

Well that'ss all I could think of right now.

Ed, Eddini.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
ashah
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of ashah
Here's mine:

1. Whit Haydn's linking ring DVD. I've heard great things about it.
2. PK Pen. Mine broke (plus it was a ripoff but now I'd like to get a real one).
3. Monte 3.0 by Gordon Bean. Great effect and you end clean.
4. Gregory Wilson DVDs. I'd like to get Double Take, Card Stunts, and the brand new stuff.
5. Banachek PSI DVDs. I only have volume 1.
6. Strong Magic by Darwin Ortiz.
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Ed,

I also just got the Intercessor gimmick (today!) and am as excited as you.

I also have the Card Box and understand your problem because I went through this as well. May I suggest a simple and inexpensive way to dispose of your torn up card?

The Buddha Papers.

Regards,

José.
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
PhatDad
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of PhatDad
1) Card College 5 to complete the collection.
2) D'Lites - See thread in new magic regarding door supervisor magic
3) Greg Wilsons DVD's
4) Everything else I haven't got. So much to choose from and so little money and time to buy and view/read/practice.
aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
I will just aim for Greg WIlson and Lennard Green new dvds
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
1. Just got Larry Becker's Demon Deck

2. Osterlind’s DVD VOL 2 BCS

3. Ted Karmilovich's "Mother of All Booktests"

4. Ted Lesley’s Cabaret Mindreading DVD Marked deck effects

5. Osterlind’s Change Of Mind

6. Beyond ESP2

7. Psycho-logicoin 2

I'm trying to find more books and or DVD's that have marked deck routines.
§kitch
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Skitch

I thought you wanted the Terminator Wallet by Paul Wilson.

Sly
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
I did, but I've been talking to a lot of people who have one. Right now, it doesn't look like I will be able to accomplish the bend with my hands. So, I'm trying to save myself $700.00 since I can not test it out.
§kitch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » So, what are the next tricks / DVD...etc., on your list when at your Magic Shop? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL