The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Everyday Object/ Unbelievable Reaction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

flippin707
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of flippin707
I've been doing amateur magic for years. Though, I gather how most tricks I see are done, some astound me still. I'm looking for those effects, with everyday objects. Lately I've been doing Paul Harris' Conterfeit Spectator, and healed and sealed. The reactions are amazing, but I'm looking for similar effects. Any ideas?
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
Since you like Harris why don't you get AOA 3 vol set its filled with everyday object magic.Chocolate bars,plant leafs,aluminum foil,chocolate coins!,handkerchiefs,envelopes and a whole boatload of others.
Astonishment as Therapy...?
djc89
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of djc89
You could get On the Spot for some nice everyday object and improptu magic. Everything in it uses things that you see everyday objects that are usually overlooked as non-magical objects (eg. Tissues, keys, pens), except for coins.
jkr
View Profile
Regular user
Mn
147 Posts

Profile of jkr
Dreamweaver by Enchantments is a linking routine using saftey pins. I've gotten some great reactions from just the first half of this routine. In the book for Dreamweaver it mentions "Pindemonium" by Dan Garrett in his video "Close-up Connivery". I haven't seen this yet but you may want to check that out also?

Jake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Everyday Object/ Unbelievable Reaction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL