The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Les Cartes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Caspar
View Profile
Veteran user
Tacoma
316 Posts

Profile of Caspar
Les Cartes

A silk wrapped Tarot Deck is removed from its box, carefully unwrapped, and is spread face up to display.

" For centuries the Tarot has invoked a certain mystique. The people are many who have sought answers from these little cards. From Kings and Queens to paupers. Even in our day, people from all walks of life have sought their fortune from the Tarot".

"However the Tarot’s power extends far beyond foretelling a person’s future. The Tarot, more importantly can also look into the past and also into the present. If we were to look at the Tarot we may see that these little cards are really pictures of life. In these pictures we can see Joy and Happiness, Fortune and Ruin, Wealth and Poverty, and even…Life and Death. The story of every human being". (The cards are gathered up and the appropriate cards that depict these conditions should be handed out for people to examine).

A person is selected to cut the deck with their left hand. Let’s say this person’s name is Jane. Jane is asked to remember her card.

"I know that some believe in the Tarot and that some do not, however at the root of both belief and non-belief there is a single thought and that thought is the impossible".

"Jane I would like to ask you to look at the card you cut to and reflect upon it for a moment. When you are done please return it to the deck".

Remove the Sun Trump or the Six of Cups and lay it face-up on the table. As you begin to write your first prediction…

"Jane I would now like to ask you to look at this card and think back to a time when you were the happiest describe it for us in as much detail as you are comfortable with".

Be sure to be attentive and reciprocate where appropriate. When Jane is finished with her story of happiness ask how old she was.

Next turn over the Moon Trump or the Seven of Wands.

" Thank you Jane. Next, there is an uncertainty in your life, to some it may seem trivial, but to you it holds some significance. Please look at this card and reflect on it for a moment. Again, would you please share with as much detail as you are comfortable with"?

Again, be attentive and reciprocate as Jane tells her story. This is important!

Next remove the Temperance Trump but this time place it face down.

" Jane, now I would like for you to close your eyes and to think of the card you chose earlier. See it in your mind’s eye. If you like you may even enter this image, become a part of it. This time, do not give us any details. Just relax and entertain this image".

Turn the card over and ask Jane to open her eyes.

"Is this the image you saw?"

After revealing your predictions a short reading of the cards will carry this one beyond the edge.

"Jane, this is a very important card. It is temperance. As gold is tested in the furnace so are all human beings tested. Remember to trust your heart in all things".

Finis

I hope you folks like this one.

Take Care!

Chayne
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Les Cartes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL