The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Absolutely Nuts DVD by Bob Sheets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonash1982
View Profile
New user
Canada
59 Posts

Profile of jonash1982
Has anyone seen this DVD? Is it any good?

Jon
steve proescher
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia Beach
147 Posts

Profile of steve proescher
Yes, it's a good one. Saw Bob in lecture last week. He's got a new dvd on the shell game released with Whit Hayden. The first in a series, if I understood correctly. The new dvd seems to cover more basic moves and builds a solid foundation on the shells. Bob said Absolutely Nuts was a very advanced routine and suggested we start with the new dvd. (I'm sure this is available from School for Scoundrels).
jonash1982
View Profile
New user
Canada
59 Posts

Profile of jonash1982
Thanks Steve. I think I'm gong to start with a more basic version first based on that advice.
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Is this just the VHS video transfered to DVD?

Howard
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Yes
steve proescher
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia Beach
147 Posts

Profile of steve proescher
Absolutely Nuts dvd is the same at the vhs. The new one is "An Introduction to the Shell Game, Shell Game Series Volume 1". It's available from the School for Scoundrels
sardini
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of sardini
From what I've been hearing "An Introduction to the Shell Game, Shell Game Series Volume 1" would be a better choice. I have "Absolutely Nuts" and think that it's just OK. "Hang 'em High" is great.
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
"Absolutely Nuts" has a lot of great material on it, but it is better to study the foundations presented in Vol I of the School for Souncrels Shell Game Series--"Introduction to the Shell Game."

Once you understand the material on that, the Absolutely Nuts DVD will be much more accessible. The usefulness of a lot of the brilliant stuff on Absolutely Nuts will not be immediately apparant to someone who has not had some backguound in the shell game. Once you have studied Vol I, "Absolutely Nuts" will help you to the next level--the level that we will be covering in much greater detail on Vol II.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Absolutely Nuts DVD by Bob Sheets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL