The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2005 entrée: Max Maven » » How long did it take to grow out your hair and when did you do it ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
Just wondering when you decided to grow a pony tail? When I did my ex wife said I looked like a blues musician not a parannormalist, but it works for you. So what was your inspiration? Also can I order prism directly from you? Thanks in advance..I saw you on tv.
Max Maven
View Profile
V.I.P.
262 Posts

Profile of Max Maven
I entered college in 1968, so not surprisingly I let my hair grow long. After that, I wore it short or medium length. Then, in the late 1980s, my friend Ton Onosaka let his hair grow, and it made me feel nostalgic for the days when my hair was long enough to play with (braiding, etc.) -- so I stopped cutting it. A few years later, lo and behold, it was long.

Regarding "Prism," I'm not a dealer. You can order it from the publisher (www.hermeticpress.com) or from most dealers.
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
If you tried to grow it longer now would it grow? Myfriend tried and it only could go one length then seemed to stop. I am envious because my own hairline dissapeared when I was about 27. Thanks for tipping me towards your book.
Max Maven
View Profile
V.I.P.
262 Posts

Profile of Max Maven
My hair seems to stay at the same length.
John LeBlanc
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
524 Posts

Profile of John LeBlanc
Quote:
On 2005-05-03 20:19, Max Maven wrote:
My hair seems to stay at the same length.

What a coincidence; so does mine. Smile

John LeBlanc
Escamoteurettes, my blog.

"One thought fills immensity." -- William Blake
Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Comet
I KNOW my hair stays the same length. just can't braid it anymore that's all LOL.
Enjoy
Joe Comet
Hypnotic Winter
View Profile
Special user
Ireland
720 Posts

Profile of Hypnotic Winter
In my case, I've natuarl jet black hair with a NATURAL widows peek, how lucky an I Smile

H.W
When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2005 entrée: Max Maven » » How long did it take to grow out your hair and when did you do it ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL