The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Hand Mucks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hippie
View Profile
New user
Florida
69 Posts

Profile of Hippie
Ok fellas I've been workin on a couple of hand mucks and since I've been out of magic for several years I was wondering if any are original. I have 3 and the second one I saw Doc do on one of his videos (Thx U Doc) but I haven't seen the other two. Does anybody know if there recoreded somewhere? On film or in a book? Thx for your help guys.

Here is the link: http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=5391
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16232 Posts

Profile of tommy
Hippie

I do not know if they are original but they look great! Thanks for showing them keep up the great work.

Tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
One of the places to start might be Video's or the new book by Steve Forte.
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Its a clever idea. I know henry evans played with a similar idea which he used for his three card monte.

the moves arnt original, neither is the other principal, but the combination of both might be.

thanks for the video!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
flowmo
View Profile
New user
England
57 Posts

Profile of flowmo
Good work......
Magic is art
art is magic
Jaybs
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Jaybs
I agree with Tommy. The mucks looked great Hippie; I didn't see any flashes. The first muck looked like the McMillan switch. I enjoyed the second one the most though because I've never seen it before. Thank you for the video!
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1688 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Hippie,

I can't tell for sure if I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing or not (BA principle). But, I can tell you that none of the mucking actions are original. I've seen several people, myself included, and one person in particular do many variations of those switching actions.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
For some interesting work on the BA (everything gets shortened on this site. AC, ETMCM, DL...) I suggest checking out the henry evan monte trick, which has dropped in price from $40 to $15.

As far as the mucking goes, there is a young man on this site named nic something or other (nik, I don't remember your name on this. meesage me it. oh, and hinchcliff is on this too! for shizzle!) who has made quite a study on muck work, both gambaling tech and magic tech.

ill try to get his name for you, and you guys can chat.

Peace out.
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Hippie first I'd like say that you're very welcomed. Second, I'd like to say to everyone who's listening that even though Hippie's moves are already done as Jason said, I have to say that his handling of all three moves are a ten on a scale of 1 to 10.

Hippie there are many different variants to hand mucks and even though not seen by many they have been invented already. For the record your handling is looks better than Richard Turner's.

All I can say is excellent work, excellent.

Your Friend

Doc

P.S. Thanks for the shout out.
corpmagi
View Profile
Special user
New York
723 Posts

Profile of corpmagi
Hey Hippie: Great job with those mucks. I've not seen anything like those before.

Glad to see that your back in magic. Hope to see you down the road. Keep up the good work

Seth Kramer
A Modern Trade Show Handbook
www.trafficstoppers.com/handbook
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
Hippie,
Now L&L publishing have a promotion, in any purchase they add a DVD called The Greatest Collection of Magic Performances Ever Assembled, in this DVD Fernando Keops perform an effect called Hand Mucking, but I need to wait for my DVD because the postal service in Mexico is bad, but the effect will be amazing because Keops is a master with cards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Hand Mucks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL