The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Appearing Golf Balls by Gosh (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Anyone have these who could comment? They're listed at Hocus Pocus, with an endorsement from Whit Haydn.

Sounds like multiplying balls done with one hand, and given the maker, one can surmise the material used. But is it a good method and effect?

Thanks
Jerry
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I'm also interested in hearing a review on this effect since I perform with multiplying balls and regular sponge balls. Definitely sounds interesting.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I saw them being demoed at the Motor City Covention, last November. For all I know, they may have been improved since then, but I'd have to give them a mixed review, from what I saw. You'd need to give these some time to expand, out of sight, otherwise you'll produce a deformed golfball. They should work for stage work, but I thought they were too obvious, closeup.
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
588 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
I saw these in the magic shop on Friday and bought them without even knowing what they were used for. The four white balls, one yellow for a color change, and the jumbo ball have unlimited possibilities for routining. At $13 what's to lose?
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Do they have the expanding issue that Alan mentioned??
caseman
View Profile
New user
Greensboro, NC
56 Posts

Profile of caseman
I have a set. It was a great idea, but the hands in both routines provided look very cramped and stiff. I would recommend using Fakini's multipying golf balls and even thought they use a s***l, they look much more like a real golf balls. I think there could be some uses for this set, and it is a good value for the price. It would make a good three in the hand one in the pocket type routine however.
"Don't forget the ACES"
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Hell, why not just pick up a set of Goshman's Multiplying Sponge Balls where you could conclude with a sponge ball routine. Also, there is Empire's Multiplying Golf Balls which are light, vibrant and handle well. Just didn't see the purpose for this release.
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Empire's Yellow golf balls are perfect, everything you'd need for a good multiplying ball routine. They can even be re-painted.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I searched for the golf balls and you can have it for only 12 bucks:

http://www.funtymemagic.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=967
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Appearing Golf Balls by Gosh (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL