We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Angels May Shuffle But The Devil Still Deals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1477 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
I understand this is a ebook of Steve Mayhew's lecture notes. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Any reviews? Is the effects in the ebook decent or good or bad ?

All the best,

Rick
Self concept is destiny..
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
Having seen Steve lecture, and owning his lecture notes, I am sure that this material will be well worth the meager investment ($10.00). His lecture notes are great, if you can find a copy. I will order this book and write a review after I work through the effects. Best wishes -
Bill
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1081 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I got the notes about nine years ago at the t.a.o.m. and have been looking for more stuff that Mahew's might have out but the only thing I have found is on the ackerman master series were you center deal all the face up cards out of a topsy turvy deck,anyway the notes are outstanding and you will enjoy it if you like gambling routines.
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3618 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Steve is one of magic's best kept secrets. His technique is masterful and he's funnier than anyone you've seen...

If you get a chance to see him lecture, take it even if it means catching a plane somewhere.

If only he would do a lecture tour, or a DVD...
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
550 Posts

Profile of KC
I got these notes back in 1999 after an Asher Lecture. The principle is really clever, and the application is even better. There's good stuff in them, and I really should check them out again.

K.C.
RichHead
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of RichHead
Does he have a website?
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2005-05-07 01:19, billfromoregon wrote:
Having seen Steve lecture, and owning his lecture notes, I am sure that this material will be well worth the meager investment ($10.00). His lecture notes are great, if you can find a copy. I will order this book and write a review after I work through the effects. Best wishes -
Bill

Where did you find it for $10? It's $20 at http://www.lybrary.com.

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3618 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Steve doesn't have a website.

Stay tuned.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I have his lecture notes and the Angels May Shuffle manuscript. I like both of them but if you have only a chance to get one or the other, I think his Lecture notes are the better of the two. BUT, I am a fan of anything Steve does. Saw him lecture in Eugene now about 8 years ago, and it was the best lecture I have seen in a long time. I laughed SOOO hard, and was blown away by his performance style. Not to mention his dribble pass!

Johhn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Angels May Shuffle But The Devil Still Deals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL