The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings everyone » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1306 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Today was my first time here EVER. I saw a lot of familiar names from another board Smile

I have been performing for about 15 years now. I generally do close-up and parlor magic but also have a stage show with illusions which generally runs 3 months a year at a regular venue. Outside that period, I do illusions when called for (corporate events and such).

I have a (very) small company and we build tables, setpieces and illusions (nothing too complex, basic stuff) for magicians, theaters and such. Currently I am acting as a magic consultant for a large gala show in 2003.

Outside the magic I am a film music buff (helpful in magic as well) and love movies. I also have a day job at a large internet company.

I am looking forward to participate in the conversation here. From the small tour I took, seems like a great place.
Sent from my Typewriter
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, mvmagic.
You'll see a lot of names here that might be familiar, and you'll see a lot that are going to be familiar.
Glad to have you here.
Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5169 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Cafe, Mvmagic. Before long, you'll have so many friends you won't know where to begin. That's the way it is here. Sounds like we'll be seeing some interesting posts from you. Sit back, relax and enjoy the Cafe.

Dave
Where the magic begins
Neuromancer
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of Neuromancer
Moi mvmagic! Mitä kuulu (or something like that Smile)
my finnish is a little bit rusty, but nevertheless WELCOME TO THE CAFE !
Smile Smile Smile
cya

Neuromancer
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Hey mvmagic,
Welcome to The Magic Cafe!

Enjoy,
Rod Lages
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mv Magic Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the family. I agree with Peter. Since you are familiar with some of the names here, you will be familiar with a lot more of us here. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee and begin to type your next post.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
saheer
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of saheer
Hey Mvmagic!

Look forward to your posts. I'm afraid the only Finnish I can vaguely remember is the word for cauliflower - something akin to kukakauli. My apologies.
"Because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

1902 diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin monk from Munjor,
Kansas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings everyone » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL