The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Request: Jay Sankey's Create Your Own Magic (DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
I noticed Penguin Magic is selling Jay Sankey's DVD on creating your own magic. I would really like a review if anyone has it. It would be nice to know if it's a bunch of fluff or some useful information. Jay has been coming out with lots of DVD's lately and not all of them are good. The last DVD I bought of Sankey's was Boris Pocus and it was awful.
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
Front Row Sankey was actually pretty good. There was a lot of usable material. I was also able to immediately use several routines in Boris Pocus.
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
888 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
I thought Mr Mike was talking about Jay's Create Your Won Magic DVD if I'm not mistaken
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
He was also stating a complaint against Sankey's recent DVDs which is why I addressed my opinion on them.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7007 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
There was a heated thread in Pick A Card section, which I participated in, on this very dvd. I, too, would love to read a review.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Request: Jay Sankey's Create Your Own Magic (DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL