The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Magics for engagement (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mágico Mister Jack
View Profile
New user
Brazil
3 Posts

Profile of Mágico Mister Jack
Friends of The Magic Café, I would like to explore a discussion on which the magicians can do for the following situation:

I was contracted, to do a small presentation, in a restaurant where who negotiated asked for me for me to do some magic transforming the alliances of silver of the couple in alliances of gold, (engagement request).

I made the following effect, I caught the alliances of silver of the two put on the "flash paper" I wrapped the alliances and when putting fire the flash paper it adds appearing like this the two alliances of gold giving the impression that the fire transformed the silver alliances for gold. All this setting up a plot, putting a history of the because I was putting the alliances in the paper, and doing in first place the mental magic, in other words, the psychological fantasy.

I would like to read some ideas on what can be done with that approached theme.
TRANSLATED MESSAGE, PLEASE FORGIVE ANY MISTAKE OR MISUNDERSTANDING

Mágico Mister Jack
www.magicomisterjack.com.br
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Magics for engagement (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL