The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2005 entrée: Max Maven » » Max Maven threatened to break my wrist! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
I just attended Max Maven's Thinking in Person at the Center For Inquiry in Hollywood. I was lucky enough to be one of Max's "assistants" in his show, and although he did put me in an armlock and threaten to break my wrist (you'll have to see the show to know what I'm talking about) I had a great time.

Max, you are a consummate showman and my fiancee and I really enjoyed your performance. From the comments I heard as we were exiting the theater, everyone else enjoyed it too.

I encourage all of you to check out this show if you're in the L.A. area, as it has been extended through May 28.

Max, just out of curiosity, was my penny heads or tails? Smile
Max Maven
View Profile
V.I.P.
262 Posts

Profile of Max Maven
Thank you for the kind words. As for the penny, my closing onstage comment was accurate.
JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
That's what I figured Smile Thanks again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2005 entrée: Max Maven » » Max Maven threatened to break my wrist! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL