The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2005 entrée: Max Maven » » Tossed Out Tech » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
685 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Hi Max,

Is Tossed Out Tech in print anywhere? I really enjoyed watching this on your video, but felt that not all the possible outcomes were discussed.

Thanks again for talking the time to answer our questions. I hope to see you next time you get to England.

Kind regards,

Iain.
Max Maven
View Profile
V.I.P.
262 Posts

Profile of Max Maven
When I finally agreed to do an instructional video project, I deliberately chose material that seemed to lend itself to the medium. For that reason, I included some routines that were difficult to translate into print. "Tossed-Out Tech" was one of them, as it involves timing and subtleties that are hard to describe.

Sorry that you feel that the explanation was not sufficient. If memory serves, I discuss it for around twenty minutes, and I thought I provided enough information. If there's anything I didn't cover, feel free to e-mail me privately (maxmaven@aol.com).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2005 entrée: Max Maven » » Tossed Out Tech » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL