The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2005 entrée: Max Maven » » Your many talents » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tophat
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of tophat
Before I start, let me also add my thanks for being willing to be here for this stint. It's an honor to speak with you.

This is perhaps a rather obvious question, and one that doesn’t really have anything to do with magic, but how did you become “a radio announcer, graphic designer, author, pianist, teacher, singer, actor, lecturer, screenwriter, composer, and advertising consultant"? I knew you were an accomplished magician, but I did not know you were so multi-talented! A lot of these are interconnected to magic in some form or another, so I'm not too surprised by them, however I’m most interested by your singing. I know some magicians who also play musical instruments, but I must admit, I've never heard of a singing magician before!
Max Maven
View Profile
V.I.P.
262 Posts

Profile of Max Maven
I became those various things because they were interesting areas to explore.

As for singing magicians, check out Darren Romeo.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2005 entrée: Max Maven » » Your many talents » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL