The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Any new ideas for swami gimmicks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ednigma
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Ednigma
I think swami gimmicks are the COOOLEST thing!
I'm pretty new to the forum, but in the little time I've "been around", you all seem to be VERY creative [in coming up with ides]!!!

Does anyone have any good ideas for swami gimmick effects?
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
A sealed prediction envelop inside of another sealed envelop is a great way to use both. I have done this for years.

I no longer know where I got the routine so I will not be able to direct you to a source. However, other forum members will probably be able to direct you.

Bob
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27062 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Have you read the existing stuff on secret writers, from Corinda's book to the gary kurts stuff using his ghost writer?

There is some discussion of NCR paper ... elsewhere.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Ednigma
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Ednigma
I'm pretty familiar with Corinda's material. I'll have to do some research on Gary
Kurt and his "ghost writer" (as I am not at all familiar with it).

Thank You guys for your advice!!!
Jim Short
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Jim Short
John Carney (!) has a good bit with a nail writer in Carneycopia
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24227 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Books!!!! The information is in BOOKS!!!

Corinda Thirteen Steps to Mentalism.

What do you need new ideas for if you don't know the old ones? I don't intend for this to be a flame, but it is going to sound like one for sure.

Once you get 50 posts you can find out a lot more information.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of paullong
Definately Corinda. You just keep learning!
en2oh
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of en2oh
Hi guys,
One neat thing I've noticed with nail writers/swami gimmicks is the ability to use atypical writers rather than grease pens/pencil pieces or even 'daubers' discretely located on some form of vehicle ie TP etc.

Using an Neo magnetic chip as a writing implement allows for 'writing' predictions on suitable material that is well and truly sealed deep within one or more envelopes. Nice effect and truly a show stopper!

Lately, I've found some interesting material that allows for writing with neo magnets. Coupled with some patter and the right presentation, WOW! Truly magical.

I think that one of the releases of this type of effect is called "Ghost Writer".
I've been thinking of releasing a few "Ghost Writer Slates" and give eBay a try.
Sold as a utility item, I don't think that there would be any conflict. Any thoughts?

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Any new ideas for swami gimmicks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL