The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Adventure Continues . . . (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
. . . In November 2005!

"This year, Hogwarts will play host to a legendary event - the TriWizard Tournament! During which time, a single student gets to represent his or her school in a series of magical contests. Eternal glory awaits the student who wins the tournament!"

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead, Harry. Soon, we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."

Official Goblet of Fire website

Offical teaser trailer

Direct link to high resolution version of the teaser trailer
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27136 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Right, and book SIX is due out in a month or so too.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7437 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" (book six) is due to be released on July 16, 2005. So actually a couple of months to go. Smile

I still am not sure how they are going to cram all of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" into one movie. That was one thick book.

Thanks for the link to the website and the trailer.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I pretty much have my book and movie reading set for the rest of 2005. Guess what I'll be doing on the weekend of July 16th/17th?

I'll give you two big clues. Compare the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Countdown Timer to the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Countdown Timer.

Hmmm . . . I also have to budget for Act Two about a month and a half before that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Adventure Continues . . . (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL