The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Astrological Sign (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mentomas
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of mentomas
i re-writte here some ideas about A.S that i wrotte at the Penny...`s forum.
if you are a proffesional mentalist magician,or you wants effects to perform on stage,so i think Astrological Sign might not be en for you.
If you are a magician to whom it likes the effects of mentalism ,(or you use to perform yours shows in meeting of friends,social events or just walking around),so for this category`s magician (i belong to this one),i think Astrological Sign is great.
MikeM
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
110 Posts

Profile of MikeM
What confused about this effect initially was that the instructions were written demonstrating the "stick men" symbols in the spectators view of the pages(ref to Key cards).

Having digested all that material the KEY CARDS themselves were printed depicting the "stick men " as if viewed through a mirror view of the the instructions.

This I found somewhat confusing - and still gives me a problem in adjusting.

Did anyone else have the same problem?

One other aspect which other members have alluded to is the spelling of the Zodiac signs eg;
Aquarius = Acuarius
Saggitarius = Sagitario
Gemini = Geminis
Pisces = Piscies

Given the Price charged I would have thought the spelling would have been right.

I previously criticised the quality of the cards and in fairness to Eduardo he did email me promising a replacement - but none has arrived to date.

MikeM
mentomas
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of mentomas
i had equal problems in the beginning to understand how the trick works,but practicing in front of the mirror was much easyer to understand it(after a time i found that is very simple to understand the position at the chart) Smile
medaca
View Profile
New user
france
37 Posts

Profile of medaca
i bought A.Sign 1 month ago and i am very happy with it.( it needs some training to make it perfectly.)
i think it is a 25 US$ well spent.(i think mike m is right about that given the price charged the spelling would have been right , but i think the most important to evaluate about the trick is the effect and the reactions that it gets)
RATE: effects and reactions 9-10
props : the notebook is very beautifull,but some zodiac sign has spelling mistakes,so
it is a 6-7.
just my opinion thought.
eize
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of eize
i got Astrological sign 3 days ago,and i can say that is a terrific effect,i still have to practice more,but the effect and the method is awesome.
ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
hello: the next monday i will send a re-printed units of "astrological sign" to the distributor,(the pages are without spelling mistakes),so i think they will be aproximately in the shops in 10/14 days.If anyone of you bought the trick with the wrong spell,please no hesitate to contact with me, and i will send you a pad with the pages to replace.(ekozuch@kadima.com.ar)
Also , some peoples sent me an e-mail asking me to sell then a unit of A.S,so i am sorry but i do not sell to magician,if you want to buy it,ask to murphys magic supplies.
thank you and happy new year Smile
sifo
View Profile
New user
brazil
36 Posts

Profile of sifo
I recently purchased this effect and was totally blown away by the method involved -
I highly recommend .

Smile
latercer
View Profile
New user
france(i am takeing a course in N.Y)
28 Posts

Profile of latercer
i want to get some mentalis effect,so
(althought i am not a mentalists)Astrological sign seems to be a nice trick,can i get any advise?
how much you had to practice?
Any info would be appreciated .
thank you Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Astrological Sign (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL