The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My new car (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
I got a new car today! I am soooo excited about it. Her name is Sarah: It is a red 1999 Acura Integra. I am only a 17 year old kid so this is a big deal to me b/c it is my second car. And its fast! My old car was an automatic and this is a manual so its taking a little bit of getting used to, but its fun. And, my new car gets 30-35 MPG and my old car got 18 MPG b/c it was a V8. Out w/ the old, late '80s Camaro, and in w/ the new late '90s Integra!

Has absolutely nothing to do w/ magic, but thought I'd share!
kat_kelly_007
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of kat_kelly_007
WE are all VERY happy for you Smile
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Sup man, I make many carbon parts for hondas and acuras that you cant buy anywhere else. Let me know if you need some. I will shoot you a price
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Congrats on the new car Brian! Glad to hear your car is so sweet and fast but do us all a favor and keep in control as we'd all like to see you continue to post on this forum for years to come. Speed does kill and that's a fact....now give "Sarah" and fat wash and wax job and cruise for chicks! Just curious....how did your car get the name "Sarah"?

-Brian
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1305 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Congrats! My cars have never had names, but my current one was dubbed "lifestyle tank" by my co-workers...
Sent from my Typewriter
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
My wife and I bought a bus and named it Dianne. It's an obscure joke that only sideshow performers get... "Dianne, Our Bus"
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My new car (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.57 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL