The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The crowd gets wiser. and witches are among us. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Moderncelt
View Profile
Veteran user
Twin Cities MN
330 Posts

Profile of Moderncelt
Leland :

The key word there is "present" as open minded and tolerant(Gods help you if they catch you walking out of a Walmart with a Starbucks in one hand and a porkchop on a stick in the other). After being a Pagan for the last 20 odd years (and some have been odd indeed), I've found you're most likely to catch flak from those who are newbies or it's their rebelion de jour. Those that have been around awhile will likely watch your act, they might come up afterwards and go "I like that piece, I might try and use some of it in some ritual drama" or "I liked that turn of phrase, mind if I borrow it?" But as with all things, your milage may vary.

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The crowd gets wiser. and witches are among us. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL