The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introduction » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Hello all,
Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I am pretty new at this so please forgive any writing mistakes. I got into magic as a full time hobby about 2 years ago as a way to entertain my children and four step-grandchildren. A buddy of mine came over and showed me a few tricks he had learned at a local magic shop and I was hooked.

Here it is almost two years and he's still doing the same six tricks to everybody. While I have taken lessons and broadened my skills from cards to coins to rope & rubber bands. He's an accountant and says he's too busy to learn new tricks. I'm just a lonely aircraft inspector from Phila. Guess I have more free time on my hands since I only work six months out of the year. Look forward to spending a lot of time here at the Café learning more new tricks.

Well take care and look forward to being around a long time.

Tommy1324
Tommy1324
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Tommy1324
And here's hoping you will, indeed, be around a long time; this is by far the biggest and best magic site on the 'net.
Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Tommy, Smile Smile Smile
you have a nice and warm resume. It seems that finally you have found the right place. I hope you also perform for the others-soon. You may learn here a lot so please do not pass by our "new to the magic" section. Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Hey Tommy1324,
Welcome to The Magic Café! You´re gonna love this site... Looking forward to your posts!

Enjoy,
Rod Lages Smile
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
Steve
View Profile
New user
Belgium
89 Posts

Profile of Steve
Welcome to the Ccafé!

It's an absolutely amazing place to hang around.

Steve
Smile
magiccop
View Profile
New user
greenville, south carolina
3 Posts

Profile of magiccop
glad to have you aboard
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
509 Posts

Profile of JJP161
Welcome to the Café, I'm sure you will love the time you spend here. Almost anything you need to know some one here will have the answers to help you.
saheer
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of saheer
Hi!

Welcome to the Café.
You sound like you're genuinely interested in our art. This is a great place for advice!
"Because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

1902 diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin monk from Munjor,
Kansas
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Thank you all very much for the nice greetings. Because of my ever changing work schedule I never know when I'll be here in the Café but I truly look forward to learning even more than I already know.
Tommy1324
Codex Reader
View Profile
New user
TX
69 Posts

Profile of Codex Reader
Doing the same 6 tricks over and over, makes you a Master of delivery of those 6. I'm sure it is time to expand, but I sure would like to see you do those 6.
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Quote:
On 2002-10-11 12:41, Codex Reader wrote:
Doing the same 6 tricks over and over, makes you a Master of delivery of those 6. I'm sure it is time to expand, but I sure would like to see you do those 6.

It's not me doing the 6 tricks. It is my buddy doing the 6 tricks. I have spent way to much time working on my magic to only know 6. But thanks for the reply.If I were to count all of the tricks I can do well I think I'm somewhere in the fifty range or so.
Tommy1324
Jimmy Lee
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
682 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Lee
Welcome to the Café.
There is always something new to learn here everyday. Do enjoy your stay.

A warm welcome from Singapore! Smile
Magically Yours,

Jimmy...
a guy from a tropical island in South East Asia
..oops...where did he disappeared to????
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Glad to have you with us! Enjoy the Café!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Good to have you with us, I'm sure you will learn a lot here. Smile

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introduction » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL