The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » It took a year but I finally got LOST (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Alright I laughed at it Smile

There are a lot of great new items that have come out on the market this year I want to give props to all writers and inventors expanding our art.

I'm tossing my hat in the ring for a final time with LOST, my last manuscript, all future ideas from me will go to Escape Masters for hopeful publication.

LOST was a year long journey to complete and has the long anticipated Bull Chain escape. The Bull Chain was first written by Norm Bigelow in The Seals Manual. It was written as an idea that had no escape until now. Norm gave me permission to reprint the original article along with a tested solution.

Imagine 14 feet of chain and 6 feet of pipe, both ends of the chain are fed through the pipe making a continuous loop at one end, your neck is placed in the loop so the pipe is to the back of your neck, the free ends of the chain are padlocked (can be borrowed) to a tree or vertical pole. Yet you escape in seconds, even though the lock is 6 feet away from your hands. The escape is inspectable before and after and does not use a stooge.

The manuscript also includes a "mind game" escape where one end of a leg iron is locked to your forearm. Just by concentrating on the cuff it visibly opens and hangs from your arm, however when removed from your arm it is shown locked again. Was it ever open, or just a mind game?

There is a magic trick I came up with years ago and never published along with several other escapes.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
X-Treem Sounds Great to me I'm thinking of getting one.
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
Donster...what, in the name of god, would you do with it ???

~Rick~
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Rick you use it for the Ideas and the Plans that's what you do with it.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Sounds very interesting Shawn, thanks for letting us know. Could you post ordering details, release date etc.

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Looks like it's currently available here.

Yours,

Paul
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Hi Dave,

Sorry about that it is out now, since I'm publishing it myself there may be a delay here and there though I'm trying to keep 10 ready at all times. To order please click Here. If you'd rather mail your order please email me at earlibrary@yahoo.com also check out the "Sale page" by clicking the link in my profile for other goodies.

For those that have mentioned a TV show of the same name it did not even cross my mind, I called it Lost because it took a year (actually a little over) to complete. I'd get it done then scrap the whole thing and months later retype the entire project again.

Best to you all

Oop, sorry Paul I did not see your post there, thanks for linking it.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » It took a year but I finally got LOST (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL