The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Review of "Impromptu Pen Vanish"??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chicagoman
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of chicagoman
Can anyone give of a review of this?

http://www.newmagicsecrets.com/portal/re......PnXi93X8

-Thanks.
gngorick
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of gngorick
The concept is ingenious, but it doesn't fit my style. To perform the vanish, you must be wearing *something*. A lot of people are already wearing it (but I'm not).
asmayly
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
296 Posts

Profile of asmayly
Is it something that starts with a "t"?
gngorick
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of gngorick
No. All I can say is you must be wearing a specific type of clothing. Don't worry, a lot of people are already wearing it. You should like the trick.
*Jamie*
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of *Jamie*
Hmm... Never tried it. It looks like it uses a p**l but then it wouldn't be impromptu, would it?

If anyone else can give a review I would be thankful.
-Jamie
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Howdy, ok....I love instant gratification....so this site intrigued me and I sprang for the impromptu pen vanish and the vanish in the air trick. Like many effects....when you see how it's done you kind of go......well....geez....that's so easy......did I just pay for that? But I must admit that the video instructions are quite good and the first time I did the coin vanish in the air while watching myself in the mirror.....it fooled me. I'll bet you could find these principals of vanishing items in a book some where.....but hey.....this is nicely presented and taught.....and even I can do it (which means it's easy).....and it really does fool people. I mean, when I need to do something with just the change in my pocket, or somebody else's pen......this gets them every time. With just a little practice, I got them to look just like the videos. Both effects are angle sensitive, the vanish in the air more than the pen vanish. Personally, I felt like I got my moneys worth, and for a quick magic fix....I recommend either one.
kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
Don't get it. It's bad. They say it's impromptu but you need to be wearing a certain something.
Shaner316
View Profile
Loyal user
St. Catharines, ON. Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Shaner316
Quote:
On 2005-05-16 12:16, gngorick wrote:
The concept is ingenious, but it doesn't fit my style. To perform the vanish, you must be wearing *something*. A lot of people are already wearing it (but I'm not).

Eeeewwwww...you are not wearing any underwear??? LOL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Review of "Impromptu Pen Vanish"??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL