The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Bakersfield (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bigdw1
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of bigdw1
Howdy from Bakersfield, my name is David Wells; no I'm not a cowboy and don't own a truck, but I do love card magic and other forms of close up magic. I've been practicing regularly for only a couple of months but love where I'm going. Also, I'm not big, I'm more on the tall skinny side, ut a friend calls me bigdw. Love the forum, glad to be here.
Justin2200
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Justin2200
Ah you have a nice last name. And I guess a nice first name too. I like cards. Welcome to the Café.
The Presitidigitationist
threadz
View Profile
New user
TN.
37 Posts

Profile of threadz
Welcome to the Café it's a great place to learn and fellowship.Enjoy and have fun!
www.xtrememagicshop.com

where the magic is limited only by your Imagination!
bigdw1
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of bigdw1
Justin2200, is your last name wells?
Thanks for the kind welcome. I'm just looking for a place where I can get the help and guidance I need to improve.
Justin2200
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Justin2200
Yup that's my last name. If you're lookin for help and guidance, you will find it here. If you got any questions feel free to ask me, if I can't help you I can probably recommend someone who can.
The Presitidigitationist
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2232 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey David Wells
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
bigdw1
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of bigdw1
Hey DavidKenney!

Thanks Justin2200, I will be asking you some stuff pretty soon.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

What? No truck, horse, or cowboy boots? Ah well all is forgiven as long as you have a pack of cards handy! You'll enjoy the card workers forum, I'm sure. Just scroll down to view at the topics and pick a couple of favorites to start. Have fun and don't hesitate to post.
bigdw1
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of bigdw1
Chrystal, I do have a pack of cards handy and have found my way to the card workers forum area, but I have one question? How did you know I didn't have a horse?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Bakersfield (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL