The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cord Volume 1: by Norm Bigelow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I know this manuscript has been around for a while, but I've just done a search here on the Café and couldn't find anything about it, and since I've been lucky enough to have obtained most of Norms work from Pastor Clyde (all of which have been signed) I thought I'd write a quick review here.

The Cord Vol 1 is the first in a set of 3 manuscripts and covers the manipulation of regulation swing-through handcuffs like Smith and Wesson or Peerless.

This manuscript is a great starting point for anyone wanting to get into handcuff escapes as it details where the reader needs start and guides them through the different techniques needed to open the cuffs. The reader also learns how to make their own picks.

Norm concludes this work with a brief discussion on his views on the art of deception.

For completness, this manuscript is available from the EARL (www.ealib.org).

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ros you might want to get the Seals Manual as well. by the same Author and available from the same place.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Don. I have all of Norms manuscripts and plan to write a review about all of them once I've read them. I thought the Cords series was a good place to start.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ros I'm sure you will like all of them. I Have the Seals Manual. very nicely done and informative.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cord Volume 1: by Norm Bigelow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL