The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Seals Manual (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
As Don has already mentioned the Seals Manual in a previous post I thought I'd continue my review of the Bigelow manuscripts with this one.

As with all the Bigelow material I've read so far, this manuscript is full of great information for the escape student as well as being a treasure trove of ideas for the working professional.

Norms writing style reveals a lot about him, and as you read through it is obvious that you are being given a lesson by one of the masters in this art.

There is a continuing theme that binds this manuscript with all the others, and that's the way Norm not only delivers methods of escape but also gives snipets of ideas that will get those creative juices flowing. Throughout the manuscript Norm tries to instill the need for new ideas, rather than trying to produce a number of clones of those escape artists of the past.

If you want to continue the Bigelow course on escape artistry then this manuscript has to be added to your library.

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Hi Ros,

I love reading peoples reviews of books, when I do it people think I'm just "pumping sunshine," but the books are actually good!

On a side note, Norm is waiting for one more picture then his latest The Handcuff King will be done.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Make sure you keep us posted on that one.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
That should be The Magical Handcuff King
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ros I think you forgot the Pictures are also Done Very Excellent. I've had this manual since november. was handed it in Appleton of all Places. plus did a more better look thru it. Lots of Ideas in it. the Drawings in this Manual are better then the JN Escape Books.
Red Von
View Profile
Loyal user
Branson, MO
251 Posts

Profile of Red Von
From a technical point of view. Norman Bigelow is one of the best!!

Red Von
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Seals Manual (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL