The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » VOLUME 2 of the School for Scoundrels "Three Shell Game" DVD series. Questions and comments (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

love2laugh
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of love2laugh
Dear Whit Haydn, Chef Anton, and Bob Sheets,

When do you anticipate the release of volume 2 for the "Three Shell Game" series?

I recently purchased volume 1 "An Introduction to the Shell Game" and it is AWESOME!!!! I am brand new to the three shells game and thought this DVD was perfect and of extremely high production quality. This DVD was my first experience with the three shells game and I can honestly say that I am completly hooked! I love practicing and cannot wait for future DVD releases.

A great feature of your "Introduction to the Shell Game" DVD is the inclusion of additional resources (pdf documents) which can be printed and studied. These pdf documents are GREAT!!! In particular I love the illustrations of the moves which summarize and suppliment the DVD very nicely. My favorite pdf is the "Golden Shells" routine which I am currently working on perfecting. It looks to be an excellent routine. Is this "Golden Shells" routine similar to Bob Kohler's routine? I am very new to the three shells game and am now looking to get as proficient as possible.

I also own Bob Sheets "Absolutely Nuts" and think this DVD is excellent as well. Will the second DVD from S4S be similar to Bob's "Absolutely Nuts" routine? I am eager to hear what the second DVD will contain. Can any of you give us a preview? Better yet, is the DVD produced and ready to sell?!??

Sorry for all the questions but I am totally excited for Volume 2 and cannot wait to expand my knowledge. Thank you for producing such a wonderful product!

BTW, I was wondering if it is 'normal' to get addicted (hooked) on the three shells game or is it just me? I have had my set of shells for less than a week and it is soooooo much fun practicing the moves. I look forward to performing with them for the first time.

Kind regards,
Rich
Richard Shippy
View Profile
Special user
Scottsdale, Arizona
510 Posts

Profile of Richard Shippy
It is VERY easy to fall in love with the Three Shells Game.

The School for Scoundrels Introduction to the Three Shell Game DVD is AWESOME!!!

I am also anxiously awaiting the second volume. It should be a fantastic DVD series.

Does anyone have an idea as to when the next volume will be ready?
"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds." ~ Winston Churchill
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
No I don't either....sorry.....

However hey do any of you know where in the dvd is the shot glass move....? I was told it would be there...im pretty sure...I can't find it......
Richard Shippy
View Profile
Special user
Scottsdale, Arizona
510 Posts

Profile of Richard Shippy
The shot glass move is not performed on the DVD yet it is explained within the context of a routine within the additional resources (reading material). To access, place the DVD into your computer's CD drive and open the "Golden Shells" routine (pdf document). In phase 5 of this routine the shot glass is cleverly incorporated. I tried the shot glass move after reading this routine and it is very easy if you are already familiar with another shell move. In my opinion, this routine by Whit and Chef is excellent!

I hope this information helps. Smile

Kind regards,
Rich
"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds." ~ Winston Churchill
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Thanks a ton.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » VOLUME 2 of the School for Scoundrels "Three Shell Game" DVD series. Questions and comments (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL