We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Pro-Talk: by Norm Bigelow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
What can I say about this manuscript that I haven't said about the others? As seems to be the on-going theme with Norm's work it is excellent.

However, I wouldn't recommend this for a beginner. You should head back to the Cord series I wrote about earlier.

Something that I've learnt from Norm throughout all his work, is that there is a right and a wrong pace to go about learning escapes. The right pace is very slow. Taking one step at a time and rushing ahead of yourself.

Pro-talk covers many of Norms methods and concepts for escapes that will take the student along a journey of discovery. Norm talks about his fasination with all escape related subjects.

I found myself personally moved by what I read and have began to work on my technique as an escape artist and re-evaluate what is important within this art.

Without giving away the inners of this manuscript I will say this, $35 is a steal for what an open mind will achieve by reading this.

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ros you have a Excellent Choice in Manuals Please Keep the Reviews Coming.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Pro-Talk: by Norm Bigelow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL