The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings and Salutations! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magical_intentions
View Profile

UK
0 Posts

Profile of magical_intentions
Hello everyone,

Phew!! I made it through the sign in ok, and have seen a post from somoene like me...not really a magician, but someone with a keen interest. To be more precise my interest is in the performance of magic, rather than the effect. And to get even more precise the psychological attributes a Magican brings to thier performence. I do however, enjoy the actual 'tricks' too and am deeply fascinated by the problem solving skills associated with both the performance and the physical production of magic.

cheerio!

Robert.
...not there yet - but still trying.
Jim Short
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Jim Short
Hello, Robert,

The "psychological attributes" many of us bring to a performance include a truly sick mind induced by a terribly traumatic childhood. Smile

Welcome.
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Robert,
You will never find a more interesting assortment of characters than you will here in the Café. Welcome.

-Ed
The re-souling of magic should be the aim of twenty first century magicians-S.H. Sharpe
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2243 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
And what are your "magical intentions"
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings and Salutations! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL