The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » The Craftsman: by Norm Bigelow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
This manuscript is a beginners manual on how to pick the warded lock. Norm takes the student through the methods used to open these padlocks without the use of a key.

Norm also points out various uses of the warded lock that the escape artist can take advantage of.

The student will learn how these locks can be used to give a different twist to old effects like the Milk Can and turn them into escape puzzles rather than magic mysteries.

If you want to use ungimmicked locks in your show, yet you don't want to rely on picking a pin tumbler lock this manuscript will teach you what you want to know.

However, if you are wanting to learn lock picking in more detail there are other materials that the student can use, which will teach the technique presented here as well as many others.

Like all of Norms work, this manuscript is of great use to the student by showing them a different approach than the traditional "Houdini" style of escapes.

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Mind Freak
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Mind Freak
Norman Bigelow is a modern day Houdini. It's great to be able to read reviews like this about a living legend. Keep it up Roslyn!

Roger
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Glad it was useful. Do a search on my latest posts to check out my other reviews on Norms work. I've posted one for all bar his book Aparatus Bellie, which will be written once I've found the time to re-read it.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » The Craftsman: by Norm Bigelow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL