The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » EZ rope escape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nostrings
View Profile
Loyal user
Newport News, VA
294 Posts

Profile of nostrings
I'm looking for a reference for EZ rope escape and also wwondering if there is anyone who does a routine with it, available in a book or video.

Adam
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I don't know anything about the EZ rope tie, never heard of it to ne honest, but if you're new to escapes I'd recommend Clydes syberian chain escape. It's all padlock and chain with none of those metal rings that makes the escape look like a magic prop. You can PM him here, just search pastorclyde.

Sorry it's not actually answering your question, but I hope it helps.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with the EZ rope escape either but the Burling Hull book "33 rope ties and chain escapes" has a ton of good rope escapes. Norm Bigelow also has some nice ones. I particularly like his Tripple Tie which Ros reviewed on this forum. You can read about it here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......18&1
I hope this helps some,
Tony Parisi
Red Von
View Profile
Loyal user
Branson, MO
251 Posts

Profile of Red Von
http://www.rainho.com

I would email Jim Rainho. He should be able to hook you up with the
EZ Rope Escape.

Red Von
nostrings
View Profile
Loyal user
Newport News, VA
294 Posts

Profile of nostrings
The effect is a simple one but has many possiblities for comedy. The perfromer is tied up and while two spectators hold a jacket or clothe of some sor tin front of him he frees on hand to adjust the cloth, then tells them to wisk it away quickly only to show his hands are now bound tight again. this is repeated in several different ways with various comedy situations. I have even heard of guys using it to perform a wach steal ect.

thanks again

Adam
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
That's a easy one to learn it is also in one of X-Treems Manuals.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » EZ rope escape (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL