The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member from Holland introducing. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

douwe
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
52 Posts

Profile of douwe
Hello,

In Holland we have a look a like site, but there isn`t much response. When I saw this site, I thought:"Wow, so many members" It looks really great!!

Here is some information about myself: I am 15 years old and performing magic for over 2 years now. My favorite magic is Cardmanipulation. I have 6 video`s of McBride and I am a fan of him (and of course of Cardini). I have performed in my hometown about 12 times. I perform with a great friend of mine and we perform as "the Magicduo".

Well, that is pratcticael my life with magic. Oh, I still have a question to the owner of the site:"How can you get to the Banquet Room/how you can prove that you are a real magicain".

I hope for reponse.

Best regards,

Douwe
Life is one big illusion!
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Hey Douwe,
Welcome to The Magic Café! Like you said, There are so many members and they will help you with any question you have! You´ll love Pick a Card...any card topic. Looking forward to your posts!

Best Regards,
Rod Lages
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Douwe

Welcome

You will need to post 50 'proper' messages in order to get into the protected areas of the forum. 'Proper' roughly means whole sentences.

Have fun

Duncan Smile
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Douwe.
Rod is right -- there are dozens or even hundreds of magicians here who are willing to help out if we can.
Smile
saheer
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of saheer
Hi Douwe.

You'll find lots of cardicians here, and maybe a few cardiologists as well. (sorry about the bad joke). Anyway, this is an awesome site and I'm glad you could join us!
"Because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

1902 diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin monk from Munjor,
Kansas
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Douwe Smile Smile Smile
Welcome tho the most magical Café ever present. I have some students at your age and the attitude is just the same. "How do I enter to the secret sessions?" LOL first be a real member my friend. Go to the cards section you will find lots of cardicians there. Once you go there you will not even need to count your messages. I am sure that you will get much benefit from here. Do not hesitate to ask, there is often someone who can answer. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
douwe
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
52 Posts

Profile of douwe
Hello,

I didn`t expect so much response in such a short time. Like I said, we have a similar site in Holland, but you were lucky if you had a response in TWO weeks. So everyone Thanks again for your response. And TORA: it was good Coffee!

Best regards,

Douwe
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Yes, welcome! Glad you found us!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Welcome Douwe;
I like yourself am a new member here at the Café.I am also very impressed with the amount of attention everyone pays to us new folks here.I look forwrd to reading your posts and good luck with your magic.I can also tell you the Jeff is a pretty nice guy in person having met with him twice.A freind of mine also attends Jeff's Master Classes in Las Vegas.
Tommy1324
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5827 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Smile WELCOME!!! Smile
The Café is hot, hip, and happening. You will find a lot to talk about and a lot of people to talk with. This ain't your daddy's web site. Smile

Dive in and join the fun. Smile

See you on the board Smile

Tom
douwe
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
52 Posts

Profile of douwe
Hello Tommy1324,

Jeff McBride was also in Holland with his classes and I wanted to join to, but it costed $800. And I thougt: To expensive. So I mist him.

Best regards,

Douwe
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Welcome to the Café! Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Jimmy Lee
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
682 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Lee
Welcome to the Café.
There is always something new to learn here everyday. Do enjoy your stay.

A warm welcome from Singapore! Smile
Magically Yours,

Jimmy...
a guy from a tropical island in South East Asia
..oops...where did he disappeared to????
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Your nation has a proud magical heritage--some of the greatest magicians of all time have come from Holland!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Welcome to the Café, you will find many subjects here that interest you.

Smile I'm a big Jeff McBride fan also

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member from Holland introducing. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL