The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Karl Fulves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
This man has written so many books on magic. Published countless magazines. Does anybody know if he is still publishing? Or how to contact him?

Chad
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4397 Posts

Profile of Paul
He is still putting stuff out. Still has TWO magazines on the go I think. I don't currently have contact details but I am sure someone can step in with them, the magazines were reviewed in The Linking Ring last year I believe.

Paul.
http://www.PH-Marketing-magic.co.uk
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Does anyone have contact details for Karl Fulves? Anyone? Anyone?

Chad
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1265 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Chad:

I believe it's:

Karl Fulves
Box 433
Teaneck, NJ 07666

Steve Smile
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
I've heard that Mr Fulves is a bit reclusive and difficult to contact. That said, I think his contribution to magic and mentalism is phenomenal. Pallbearers Review is one of the best publications ever and every issue contains excellent material on par with Jinx, Phoenix and Magick.I would really like to see Mr. Fulves become more of a public figure within the magic community but he seems to prefer a low profile.

Best thoughts,
John Smetana Smile
CharlieC
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of CharlieC
The quote function doesn't seem to work for me right now, but Steve Hook posted the right address.

Be sure to include a SASE if you want a reply (be sure to ask for a catalog)!
"Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.
Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat..."
ludmer
View Profile
New user
Brazil
59 Posts

Profile of ludmer
I´m currently reading "The Chronicles", by L&L. This book is one of the greatest common contribuitions to the magic fraternity. BTW, there you may find some adresses and phone numbers to contact Mr. Fulves, BUT REMEMBER, this is from the late 70´s... I called the number and it seemed to not exist anymore. I´ll try communication via letter... hope it works. I really wanna know about the up-to-date stuff that Mr. Fulves is distributing now.

Charlie, sorry about my english, but... what´s SASE?

Thanks in advance,

Ben Ludmer - Brazil
I trust jewish magicians and bagels
T. Joseph O'Malley
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1937 Posts

Profile of T. Joseph O'Malley
SASE= self addressed stamped envelope - so he can mail something back to you, but you've paid postage already and given him an envelope to mail back to you with.
tjo'
Jim Tighe
View Profile
Veteran user
West Virginia
363 Posts

Profile of Jim Tighe
Check with Harry Lorayne. Hear they are the "Best of Friends". Kidding.
Gary Dayton
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
542 Posts

Profile of Gary Dayton
He wrote both volumes of the Slydini books (The Best of Slydini ... and More & The Magical World of Slydini) which in my judgement (for whatever it's worth) are some of the best magic books ever written -- both for content and the thoughful style/approach. I also have some of Fulves's old issues of Epilogue where cutting-edge methods (for the time) and applications were published like the series on riffle shuffle technique which included the Zarrow Shuffle, Braue's notes the Stevens Pop Out Move, and even Dingle's Roll Over Aces effect. These are still excellent and enduring references for me. After coming back to magic from a long hiatus, I've often wondered what had happened to Karl Fulves. I wonder if Mr. Chossee or another person with historical knowledge could shed some light?
Curmudgeon
View Profile
Loyal user
Iowa
245 Posts

Profile of Curmudgeon
If you search the Genii forum you will find a little more information about Karl Fulves. Theres not much that is known but between Richard Kaufman and Matt Field they shed some light on the man.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27157 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Let's see...

He is alive, publishing and likes to stay private. From there, it's up to you.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Karl Fulves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL