The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Torn Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kard16
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of Kard16
I thought that I would give my own review on Daniel Garcia's Torn Video.

For starters, you can see the demo at magicsmith.com and if you own Ripped and Restored, you can tell at first glance that the 2 are very similar. The tear is exactly the same as in Ripped and Restored (which is not really a bad thing). Also, just as in Ripped and Restored, 2 of the pieces go in the pocket. Now, the descriptions that I read for Torn are a little over exaggerated. The first restoration is good, but I still prefer the one in Ripped and Restored. Where Torn is unique, is when it comes the the 2nd restoration (3 pieces). The restoration there is MUCH better then in Ripped and Restored because there is a lot of cover involved, not the case for torn. After the 2nd restoration, there is the last piece restoration, which, as usual, isn't as great as the other restoration. The last restoration in Torn is slightly easier to perform then in Ripped and Restored, but looks just about the same.

I think that if you don't own Ripped and Restored and if you're looking for a good restoration, this is definitely it. If you already own Ripped and Restored, you are basically paying for the 2nd restoration, but don't get me wrong, it is a great alternative.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Torn Review (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL