The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Best Ballon Animal dvd? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sonny Vegas
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, Illinois - USA
199 Posts

Profile of Sonny Vegas
I'm just starting here in the balloon animal world of creativity and I would like to know what dvd out there is the best one to buy,...I'm simple minded and need visuals...lots of visuals...lol

I am looking for a variety of animals, hats, bugs, fish...ect.

Thanks for the time,
Sonny
Believe in yourself and the magic will come.

www.SonnyVegas.com
www.TheVegasBrothers.com
michaelrice
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
257 Posts

Profile of michaelrice
I recently purchased ''Balloon Sculpture Made Easy'' DVD, from The Magic Warehouse.
I have not yet received it but when I do I will give you a quick review.
espalding
View Profile
New user
St. Louis
59 Posts

Profile of espalding
I have the "Balloon Sculpture Made Easy" DVD. I think it's fantastic. It starts pretty basic, but leads to some more complex creations. It also has some basic material on blowing up balloons, tieing them, etc. The one thing I really like is that they are also all "practical". They can be made with a minimum number of twists, so you're not spending 1/2 hour creating something for one person. Also, on some creations, he uses several different types of balloons that most people probably haven't seen (bee body, heart, flower), which makes them a bit more unique.

The biggest advice I have (speaking as a newbie) is to get good balloons. The cheap ones you get with some kid's balloon twisting sets are worthless. I order Qualatex ones from T Myers.

Eric.
michaelrice
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
257 Posts

Profile of michaelrice
I just came across another DVD I am not sure what this is like because I don't have it, but it looks good!!!

Check it out:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=940

Mike ~
Sonny Vegas
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, Illinois - USA
199 Posts

Profile of Sonny Vegas
Thanks Mike and Eric,

The Burning Rubber with Joe Montella is out and I can't find another vendor...oh well...

But I did find Balloon Sculpture Made Easy" DVD for $9.99 US.

www.SonnyVegas.com
www.TheVegasBrothers.com
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
From what I have found so far http://www.tmyers.com/ is the place to visit. They have lots of books / videos and DVDs - prices are good and their cutomer serivice is great.

I have recently bought 3 of the Marvin Hardy books and thet are great resource for just the things you are looking for (animals, hats, bugs, fish...ect. )

Cliff Smile
Sonny Vegas
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, Illinois - USA
199 Posts

Profile of Sonny Vegas
Great place there Cliff! Bookmarked that one Smile

www.SonnyVegas.com
www.TheVegasBrothers.com
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
There is a Gentleman by the name of DON CALDWELL. http://www.doncaldwell.com Anything made by him is well worth buying. His latest DVD is just INCREDIBLE.
Cheers,
Rogueclown
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Yes, I agree with rogueclown - Don Caldwell is really fantastic. I didn't see his videos/dvd for sale at his site, but you can get them all at T Myers.

I'm planning on getting his balloon hats DVD next.

Ron
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
You can actually see him work at a place called Tu Tu Tango in Garden Grove CA. I believe it is the Block at Orange off of the 22 freeway. He is simply amazing. All his dvd's are available thru T myers. I actually saw him perform, He blew me away. Superb.
Rogueclown
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Anything out there on dinosaurs?
Smoke & Mirrors
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of Smoke & Mirrors
Trivia Question:

Name the (magician) clown who performs on "Balloon Magic Made Easy" DVD.
michaelrice
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
257 Posts

Profile of michaelrice
If its his stage name your on about its: Tricky the Clown. As for his real name, that's a good question!
Smoke & Mirrors
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Nope, real name...you might be surprised.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Joe lefler who also builds the sexiest suitcase table this side of the Mississippi.

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Smoke & Mirrors
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a WINNER!

Joe Lefler, famous for "The Pro Table", the most popular magician's cases in the U.S.
See more about Joe Lefler here:
http://www.wearefun.com/catalog/product_......ddfb7515

Danny wins the coveted "I am smarter than you is" award. (it's in the mail Danny)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Best Ballon Animal dvd? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL