The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Think of a playing card, then click here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Let me see now, the mists of perception are clearing,
you thought of the two of Diamonds!

No?

You may not have followed the instructions properly, try again.

Yes

Well done.

Hello to all you wonderfully talented and creative people. I have been perusing the site for some time and congratulate you on creating a genuinely useful place for magicians to chat.

I hail from the North of England and am presently trying to eke a living through freelance design and publishing.

When I was ten years old I went to Amsterdam with family and we stayed in a small B&B, the proprieter (whose name I don't recollect) taught me some card magic, Four naughty Jacks etc. My imagination was fired. And so here I am 25 years later.

For the last few years practicing mentalism in an amateur capacity, more recently I have gone back to basics with cards, but have a wide and general interest in magic, conjuring, illusion.

See you later.

I hope that will suffice as an introduction.
Jim Short
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Jim Short
Suffices quite nicely, thank you, as long as you augment it with further participation. Smile

Welcome.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Thank you Jim, I will, if I think I have something valuable to add, all the best Corona.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2232 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Heya Corona Smith
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Think of a playing card, then click here! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL