We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fake Zippo Lighters (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I am on a search for fake zippo lighters. You know, like the one that you can win at carnivals or amusement parks. I need them for an effect that I'm thinking about releasing. If any one knows where I can find these at a good price let me know...thanks
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Corey, I just typed lighter + wholesale in my search and found a bunch. 1-2 bucks each in larger lots. Try typing that and let me know if it works for you. If you don't have any luck post here and I'll find a couple of them and put them up.

Vandy
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Thanks Vandy. I typed that in, But didn't get any zippo like lighters that pulled up.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Corey,

Try this, this place is in St Louis. The ones on the page I have down below have designs on them but I bet this place could hook you up. They are a Wholesaler so you might have to go through one of thier dealers, I'm sure they could direct you to one. It looks like they refer to the fakes as "Z-style" lighters and they are only about a buck apiece from what I could see. Let me know if this works. I can find more if need be.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/stlouiswholes......3_2.ctlg
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Yeah, those z-style ones are what I'm looking for, Thanks alot. I will email them and see if they have any other styles.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fake Zippo Lighters (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL