The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Café member (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sluggo
View Profile
New user
Mike B.
85 Posts

Profile of sluggo
Greetings from Cincy!
I've been reading the posts here off and on and it appears to have very helpful professional entertainers that is willing to assist others.
I've been with the Cincinnati Fire Dept. for twenty years with the rank of Lieutenant. Been involved in Children's entertainment for approx. three years as a Magician, Ventriloquist, face painter and balloon twister. I am currently trying to put together School safety shows on stranger danger and of course Fire safety. Looking forward to to chatting with everyone.
Any other Firefighters on here?
Dad, magic, ventriloquism, facepainter & balloons.
A weakness for coffee (caffeine)
BondJames628
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama
110 Posts

Profile of BondJames628
Welcome to the Café!
Beyond Impossible: www.freewebs.com/illoosionzmagic

"I close my eyes in order to see"
~Paul Gauguin
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Sluggo,

Welcome to the Café! I love your bright and colorful avatar pic! As a children's entertainer please make sure you contribute to the Lil Darlings and Carnival of Fun forums.

With over 19,000 members there is sure to be some firefighters amongst them. You may want to even ask this question in the "It's Not Magic Forum" where members can bring up any non magical topic.

Don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own. Have fun!
pezmagic
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh, PA
21 Posts

Profile of pezmagic
Sluggo,
Thank you for pointing us in the right direction. We will be lurking about here picking up info and asking questions. We just went to the dollar store toaday and picked up some great stuff for really cheap. 5' silks (women's scarves) very colorful for $1 each, some plastic cups, etc. to make our own circle square, some gags, and more. Anyways, hope you are doing well and thanks for the pointers.
Tricia and Daniel (pezmagic)
Do you know what the difference between genuis and stupidity is? Genius has limits.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Café member (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL