The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cool Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14070 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'd like to hear more of the music. It sounded pretty good, and could make good music for a magic act. What do you think?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
I have the Animusic DVD, and it's so cool. Some of the music screams MIDI, but the melodies are nice. Everything is synched up perfectly (thanks to the magic of computers), and the "instruments" used are interesting. "Pipe Dream" is definitely my favorite of all the scenes. I could watch that over and over. "Future Retro" has a good song, and the "Drum Machine" is something to leave you speechless if you like the technical side of stuff like this.

The special edition DVD has some spiffy features like audio commentaries and making-of info.

I just looked at the preview pictures of Animusic 2, and it looks so neat! I'm really looking forward to this one.

Daffy...if you want more of the music, you can buy the soundtrack for $12.95 (or with the DVD for 29.95). Just click around on the website, and you'll find it.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11174 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I just happened to catch some of this on PBS and thought I would search it here before posting. Very creative animation aside from the music which reminds me of Jay Scott Berry's music.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cool Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL