The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Gay Jokes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cstreet_1986
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of cstreet_1986
Ok, I know this one is going to be a sensitive topic for some, but I am hoping that everyone will take this in good taste and realise its for the sake of comedy (if Gazzo gets away with it...). Before I go any further I think I should mention I AM GAY, and although I do not agree with positive discrimination I only state that I am gay to show that I am not discriminating against gay people.

Anyway, with the sensitive crap out of the way, let me ask my question. I am a gay magician (that sounds soo wrong) and wondering if anyone has any good jokes (whether they are for/against gay people or for/against straight people, whichever) that I could use as part of a show. One liners are what I am looking for.

Here is one of Gazzo's lines just to get the ball rolling:

"You can see I have my magic stick here. You notice I don't call it a wand, because fairies carry wands and I don't want to be confused with a fairy." [looks at a guy] "I'm sorry sir if you are offended with my homosexual references".

Any more? What I am really looking for I suppose is a camp image (anything that plays on being gay and pays well with the audience). Cheers everyone!!

Chase

P.S: I won't be offended by anything you say in this post - it's all in good nature (assuming you are not just going to harrass me!! :-P)
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Here's a few you might be able to use:

I even have gay electricity at my house... it keeps blowing the fuses!

My friend is a gay midgit. I came out of the closet, he came out of the cupboard!

Do you know how to spot a blind gay guy at a nudist colony? It's not hard...

What do Gay Horses eat? Haaaaaaaaaaaay! (said with a feminine accent and flair)

From Conan Obrien: "According to a zoology journal, researchers have discovered gay orangutans living in Asia. Apparently, you can tell which orangutans are gay–they’re the ones who throw their feces like a girl."

Lyndel
cstreet_1986
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of cstreet_1986
Lyndel, that's great! Anyone else wanna go? C'mon, of course you do...

Chase
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
During your act, pause and act as if you are having a muscle spasm in your neck. Reach down and pull out a tube of Ben Gay. Offer the tube to whomever is helping you. Say "Ben Gay"? "I sure have a time or two!"

Just an idea, or.....

Pull out a top hat, reach inside and pull out a purple or pink colored stuffed rabbit. "This is my assistant. Fluffy the Flamboyant!"

Ok...I'm done.
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Gay Jokes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL