The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just wanted to introduce myself (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cassius2m
View Profile
New user
Simi Valley, CA
68 Posts

Profile of cassius2m
My name is Clay, I am 24, and I have been involved with the art of magic for 8 years now. I live in Kennewick, Wa, a place where there does not seem to be anyone that I can discuss magic with, so I am glad I found this forum.
I am mainly a coin purist (though I recently broke down and bought a shell and c/s coin), but I do have a fair bit of card knowledge. I love magic with borrowed objects or things readily available.
In the last year I have begun performing walk around at parties, so far it has been a fantastic experience.
The material I am currently working on are the Cultural Exchange dvd's, and I'm lovin' the deep back clip.
I am hoping I can gain some insight and learn from the experience everyone here.

-Clay
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Clay,

No doubt you've come to the right place to learn and share the love of magic. There's over 19,000 from over 90 countries that call themselves members at the Café. Makes for lots of interesting conversations and insights. Please make yourself at home and please don't hesitate to post.

I'm a little foggy on geography..but how far are you from Lynwood,WA? There's a very active ring in that area and they hold a wonderful convention every year. Maybe you'll get a chance to visit them sometime...very friendly and talented group. Some of those from the Lynwood ring are members and post at the Café. Perhaps you'll come across them in the forums. Some choose to post their location under their avatar pics.

Welcome to the Café!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hey Cassius Clay....what's up, Champ? Good to see new faces around here. Welcome to the café.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2232 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey Clay
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just wanted to introduce myself (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL